The rapid growth of an aging population combined with an increasing shortage of caregivers means that working family members are having to care for aging loved ones. As a result, both employees and employers are suffering.
of employees report going in late, leaving early or taking time off due to caregiving responsibilities1
the increased annual health care cost to employers of employees with caregiving responsibilities2
of working caregivers say that helping loved ones has impacted their employment situation.1
of caregivers have taken time during the workday to contact doctors, insurers, pharmacists, providers, etc.3
CareScout can help!
Drawing from over 20 years of experience and a network of more than 100,000 healthcare professionals and facilities,4 CareScout makes it easier for your employees to help their aging loved ones.
With Caregiver Support Services from CareScout, employees and their family members can get unlimited access to experienced care advice, guidance and numerous resources. Our network of more than 35,000 registered nurses and licensed social workers work one-on-one with families to:
- Assess and evaluate their specific situation
- Provide education and advice
- Prepare a personalized care plan and resource options
Why choose CareScout?
By offering your employees Caregiver Support Services, you can help:
- Attract and retain the best talent
- Lower absenteeism
- Increase productivity
- Reduce turnover
And, the more your employees use CareScout, the better off your company will be!
CareScout can help give your employees peace of mind and a plan of action. And, it offers you a unique benefit that can help you create a more attractive work/life balance in today's ultra-competitive workplace.
Help your employees obtain peace of mind and a plan of action with Caregiver Support Services.
- We connect your employee with a Care Advocate (registered nurse or licensed social worker) to objectively assess and evaluate the situation either online or over the phone by a licensed nurse from our nationwide network. We also work with your employee and their family members to determine their loved one's care needs.
- We provide education and advice so that your employee can select and manage ongoing care relationships.
- We build a personalized care plan that considers their existing support system, focuses on cost-effective solutions and leverages CareScout's network of field nurses. We also identify and source appropriate care options at negotiated rates.
We save your employees time and stress... it's that easy!