CareScout is a growing, dynamic market leader providing care management support services and long term care focused risk management solutions that help companies and families keep their promises to make the best informed decisions regarding care needs.
Since its founding in 1997, CareScout has been dedicated to:
- Helping employers extend best-in-class eldercare guidance and caregiving support benefits to their employees;
- Helping insurance companies perform important risk management activities related to care coordination, benefit eligibility assessments, status screening, and senior care provider discount and credentialing programs;
- Helping sales teams distinguish its company's products to gain market share;
- Helping professional liability carriers and underwriters evaluate risk in the nursing home and senior care provider markets;
- Empowering Americans with “cost of care” research data on long term care services (adult day care, home care, assisted living, nursing home) to help them negotiate more affordable rates;
- Helping families find senior care providers that best match their loved one's needs; and
- Helping health care entities assess and coordinate care for patients with chronic conditions.
Our internal team of professionals – Care Advocates, Care Coordinators, Program Support and our nationwide network of local health care professionals called FieldScouts® – help families and insurers make more informed, intelligent eldercare decisions every day.
A Genworth Company
CareScout, a Genworth company, provides service solutions for seniors, families and companies beyond traditional insurance. Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
Join the CareScout Team
For employment opportunities at CareScout, please visit Genworth.com opens in a new window to search for available job openings at CareScout and to apply.